All links lead to a photo or photoset of that city. More links will be added as I upload more photos. Cities are in the order I traveled through Europe, over 18 days.
All blogs about this trip are under the tag, Europe trip.
- Fiumicino, Italy (my arrival city – I got my first passport stamp here)
- Roma, Italy (I spent no time here, just arrived here from the airport to change trains to go to Milano)
- Milano, Italy (spent 1 day here, but also changed trains here en route to Como from Roma)
- Como, Italy
- San Fermo della Battaglia, Italy
- Chiasso, Switzerland (bought some candy here on my way back to San Fermo della Battaglia after climbingÂ Monte Generoso)
- Hannover, Germany (flew from Milano Malpensa airport to Hannover airport and took the train from Hannover airport to Hannover Hauptbahnhof and another train from here to Bremen Hauptbahnhof)
- Bremen, Germany
- Wuppertal, Germany
- Venlo, Netherlands (to change trains)
- Eindhoven, Netherlands (to change trains)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Utrecht, Netherlands – Blog about bicycling between Utrecht and Houten
- Houten, Netherlands
- Copenhagen, Denmark (my departure city – I got my second and last passport stamp here)
- Frederiksberg, Denmark
A bike “jam” – everyone in the photo is performing a “Copenhagen left” or box turn.
The Schwebebahn is the world’s oldest operating monorail that operates daily in the North Rhine-Westphalia city of Wuppertal, Germany.